SALINGER The Official Book

SALINGER The Official Book
DAVID SHIELDS & SHANE SALERNO

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LISTING OF MY MARTIAL ARTS ARTICLES

I plan to make a grand list of my articles that have been published over the years in various magazines and also to make a list of publications where my 'LETTERS TO EDITORS' have appeared, knowing full well, that many of them are lost and incomplete listings may well be impossible. I have written a number of articles that are not on martial arts and I was at one time better known as a writer in the Philippines than in the US. So any of you interested in all these details on my literary excursions and efforts(minimal as they have been fiction-wise) please bear with me and be most patient. I have to say also that many of my thoughts, plots, and 'real' writings are on scraps of paper in the form of notes, ramblings, and rantings, and so forth, all of which I can never really sort out or sift through unless I become a millionaire(unlikely now) and have the time and patience and energy to compile and make coherent. So I hope you who may read this, and get this far, will accept this literary confession of mine in good faith and good humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment